Monday 11 February 2019

Just A Final Melodic Monday - How Deep The Father's Love

Having posted Melodic Monday songs regularly for the last three years, I've decided to take a break for a while.  This is partly because the days I work are changing from next week, but also because my responsibilities in the church have changed as the church has grown, and I feel I need to focus my attention elsewhere for now.

As I wondered what song to finish with, I found this post in my "draft" folder, and it seemed an appropriate choice of song and song-writer.

"How deep the Father's love for us" is written by Stuart Townend, and helps us to focus our minds on what it meant for Jesus Christ to be obedient to his Father "even unto death" (Philippians 2:8) and how much God must love us if He gave His only Son to save us.

No comments:

Post a Comment